Thursday, May 4, 2017

Bae Jung Nam remembers the late Lee Eon "Hyung, thank you... I wish I could repay you back..."






Model and actor Bae Jung Nam remembered the late Lee Eon (Coffee Prince, Strongest Chil Woo) who passed away in 2008 after a deadly motorbike accident.

"Sangmin hyung (his real name) helped me so much when it was hard on me. Even if he was just living in a basement room, he said "come live with me"" Bae Jung Nam said.

He then added "Lee Eon hyung was a kind soul. It's too much that I have failed to pay back..."

Bae Jung Nam then talked about the difficulties of his childhood "I don't even have memory of when my parents divorced, I was really young. I went through a few aunts' houses then grew up with my grandmother. She passed away. I lived for a year of elementary school in my parents' house. I was all alone in junior high. I couldn't eat well while growing up so my physique was very frail."



[+2688, -47] Lee Eon sshi, I really liked you in Coffee Princeㅠㅠ

[+1865, -38] Lee Eon...ㅠㅠ I'm tearing up....ㅠㅠ

[+1420, -44] But from now on, let's walk on the flower path!!

[+1147, -24] I want to see more of your works ♡♡

[+210, -3] Lee Eon had that fateful accident just when he started to get famous, I feel really sorry

[+191, -0] Lee Eon was a really good person, there are a lot of people who always say they miss him (Ju Ji Hoon, Kim Jae Wook, Ryu Deok Hwan...)

[+181, -0] Be careful with motorbikes, being thrown off of them is really dangerous 

[+159, -0] Lee Eon was really one of the most liked models... he was a star in the sky... It's been so long I haven't heard of him again, I need to look up his picture

[+158, -9] I thought he looked like Lee Eon, turns out they were close friends... It must have been really hard on you... From now on let's walk on the flower path



No comments:

Post a Comment