Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Seo Hyun Jin, tearful award acceptance








[+2093, -33] Actress-nim, congratulations. Let's walk on the flower path~~♡

[+1376, -26] Seo Hyun Jin, fighting!!

[+961, -24] I want to see you again^^ fighting!!

[+887, -27] Hyun Jin-sshi ~congrats on the award! Let's walk on the flower path

[+725, -21] Hyun Jin-ih daebak ~~~~~~~~

[+460, -11] Seo Hyun Jin's Oh Hae Young and Oh Hae Young's Seo Hyun Jin were the best

[+336, -12] I loved your vocalization on the drama and the acting was also so good and this is a daesang! I'll always cheer for you and I hope you'll be happy when acting!

[+332, -12] I cried when Seo Hyun Jin received her awardㅜㅜㅜ Thank you for your great acting, let's walk on the flower path...♥♥♥

[+270, -13] Sincerely so sweet ㅜㅜ I hope you will show great performances and good work in the future Congratulations on the award

[+229, -11] Congratulations for today. It's been a year but it's really nice to see Oh Hae Young Again. Seo Hyun Jin-sshi I will look forward to your next work

No comments:

Post a Comment